News and Upcoming Events
Registration for the 2014-15 season will be at Appleby Arena on September 10th from 6.30-8pm. Please come along with your registration form and cheques, volunteer duties are allocated on a first come first served basis.
Please see the page titled “About” for more information about the program.
Program A Wednesday After School 4:40-5:30 pm
Program B Thursday After School 4:40-5:30 pm
$140 for 18 weeks. If you register your child in more than one session (Wed and Thu) , the second session is half price. ($70)
All programs run out of Appleby Arena.
Benefits of all Burlington Small Fry Skating Programs
- 50 minute sessions.
- Affordable fees.
- Parent participation.
- Skill Advancement until Christmas break from beginners, pre-gliders, gliders, figures and hockey.
- Holiday season break.
- Photo Day (with additional fees)
- Year-end Show where the skaters show off their skating skills to their family and friends.
Important! Information About Burlington Small Frys
- All programs and special events are held at Appleby Arena.
- All skaters must wear a CSA approved helmet with face shield or cage.
- Only single blade skates are allowed on the ice.
- Layered dressing is recommended with Nylon pants, mittens or gloves to keep the little ones warm and dry. Knee and elbow pads are also recommended for beginner skaters.
Note: Skaters who are not wearing the proper helmet or dressed inappropriately will not be allowed on the ice.
Burlington Small fry skating is one of the best places in Burlington for your child to learn to ice skate. Be sure to register your child early as spaces fill up quickly. Our small fry ice skating has helped so many children take their first steps on to the ice.
Please read Handbook 2014-15 for more information.