News and Upcoming Events
Small Fry Skating has been teaching preschoolers to skate for over 60 years! Registration is closed for the 2015/16 season. Please check back to register for our 2016/17 skating session! You get 18 weeks of skating for a low price of $150. Check out the registration form here. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see the page titled “About” for more information about the program.
Program A Wednesday After School 4:30-5:30 pm
Program B Thursday After School 4:30-5:30 pm
$150 for 18 weeks. If you register your child in more than one session (Wed and Thu) , the second session is half price. ($75)
All programs run out of Appleby Arena.
Benefits of all Burlington Small Fry Skating Programs
- 50 minute sessions.
- Affordable fees.
- Parent participation.
- Skill Advancement until Christmas break from beginners, pre-gliders, gliders, figures and hockey.
- Holiday season break.
- Photo Day (with additional fees)
- Year-end Show where the skaters show off their skating skills to their family and friends.
Important! Information About Burlington Small Fry Skating
- All programs and special events are held at Appleby Arena.
- All skaters must wear a CSA approved helmet with face shield or cage.
- Only single blade skates are allowed on the ice.
- Layered dressing is recommended with Nylon pants, mittens or gloves to keep the little ones warm and dry. Knee and elbow pads are also recommended for beginner skaters.
Note: Skaters who are not wearing the proper helmet or dressed inappropriately will not be allowed on the ice.
Burlington Small fry skating is one of the best places in Burlington for your child to learn to ice skate. Be sure to register your child early as spaces fill up quickly. Our small fry ice skating has helped so many children take their first steps on to the ice.
Please read BSFS Blue handbook 2015-16 for more information.